8.3.26 - 62 - Day #3: Enough in Love


There is literally no easy way to exit this life. None. This wonderful, physical plane of existence. They literal joy of being a human being. I did not quite understand it until now. We are so desperately lucky to have stumbled onto this existence. That we, a conglomeration of star and space and time, breathed by some god into life, that we are here and that we exist and have existed, and our ancestors who have walked and sung, and danced and come along with us, who go before us and follow us... i understand now how every single layer of time can exist in the same moment. I understand that now. 

And yet, we have assholes like Trump and idiots like Starmer and the sheer greed. I cannot understand it at all. Not at all. How can you just be so incompetent at being a human being? What I have been given... Pa keeps on saying how lucky he is, I feel the exact same thing. Even now, every single moment, at every single moment, the only feeling which reverberates through this house is love. Love which connects us. Love which sustains us. Love which tells us how lucky we are. And, you know what, I'm gonna take it.

To rest easy, to say that this is enough. More than enough. That we all do not need too much at all. That it is all enough. And even now, I look back on everything, and I do not feel the lack, I feel the gratitude of everything which I have been given. Every single thing which I have been bequeathed and bestowed with. And with this in mind, I can see that all the life I have lived, all those moments I have lived so far, I own them and I am proud of them. I am human, so I have made so many mistakes, but I have tried to learn from them and in many cases, to rectify them. That I never let time run out before I could do something about it. And if there were any stories which remained unfinished, that was through no fault of my own. 

So, I think, that is as much as we can do. As much as we can expect and hope for. I'm going for the run now. Jac should be here later for a check in and maybe breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District