6.3.26 - 58 - Day #1





Managed a run today. The usual route and the usual time.  It was very warm. Crazy warm actually, but not as warm as it would be in July. 35 minutes. And then 30 sit ups. I'm still standing. I'm planning to run daily. I don't see why not. Especially since I had a roti prata after that.

Pa spends lots of time sleeping. He has eaten 3 eggs today. I'm wondering if his body is naturally fasting. It's supposed to help. We told Ma today. Everyone is being both extremely emotional and very stoic. 
There is no point really with regards to Iran. If Iran falls we are all in trouble. The evil Epstein class would have won. This is their last stand. Christian Zionism is the reason why they were kicked out of England. 

"Puritanism had a strong apocalyptic belief, viewing themselves as part of a divine plan that included the imminent return of Christ and the establishment of a New Jerusalem. They interpreted historical events, like the English Civil War, through an apocalyptic lens, believing they were engaged in a spiritual battle against evil forces."

There is little reason to write about the mess which the US has inflicted on the planet. I can only hope that something stops these crazy people in their tracks.

So, that's Day 1. Normally these days go very slowly, especially at the start. But this one went swift, arrow swift.

I spoke to Pa, and listened patiently as he told us his stories. The way Oisin and the Ghin listened to him. I said to Ma how we'd scold him for constantly disturbing the boys if they were here. He talks about the boys all the time. His legacy. A quarter of Pa lives in them. That's something really.

I told him we would go for a drive tomorrow. He said, cool. So tomorrow I'll take a drive... I need to clean the car. I'll do that tomorrow before we set off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District