6.3.26 - 57 - Where to begin?


My last blackboard drawing

The Trinity - God of Creation, Goddess of Life and God of the After Life.

I had so much fun doing Egypt this year, before I was interrupted.

The last two weeks has been like one long long day. It has been a waking nightmare. But i'm back in Singapore and it is so strange to think that Singapore is less than a day away. It is like I am inhabiting my own version of sliding doors. In Ireland, I'm a teacher and a mother and I have a wide circle of friends. In Singapore, I never had any children and I look after my parents and I never left my childhood home. My friends are all still the same. It is very weird.

I actually don't know what to write about. Maybe I'll write about how I will organise myself while I am here.

While I am here...

Well, I am going to make sure that I get running again. So, club first thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District