31.3.26 - 94 - Watering the Garden Tarot



High Priestess: Start of a new cycle. Healing and insight. Initiation. Represents intuition, mystery, and spiritual knowledge. In tarot readings, she encourages you to trust your inner voice and explore the depths of your subconscious. Subject of the reading

Three of Swords: Heartbreak, turmoil, sorrow - leading to growth

Ten of Wands: Carrying a great burden, perhaps more than you should. Feeling overburdened and stressed due to taking on too many responsibilities. It suggests that while you may be nearing the end of a challenging period, the weight of your obligations can lead to burnout if not managed properly.

Wheel of Fortune: Everything changes. Part of life's ups and downs. Embrace whatever is happening and look of opportunity. See where you can go/ grow

Ace of Swords: Important decision to be made. Mental clarity, breakthrough. New ideas, cutting through confusion with insight.

Three of pentacles: New beginnings, a wealth which is not just material. Foundational and strong. Firm. Working with others. Teamwork. 

Death: Great change. Transformation. New thinking required. Renewal.

Hanged Man: Ready to sacrifice something for a higher good. Letting go. Pause and reflect. Gain a new perspective before making a decision.

Nine of Cups: the "wish card," symbolizing fulfillment, satisfaction, and the realization of dreams. It represents a time of happiness and contentment in various aspects of life, including relationships, career, and personal well-being.

The Empress: femininity, nurturing, fertility, and abundance. It represents a strong connection to nature and encourages creativity and self-care.

A friend had asked me to read the cards for her and I said I didn't have the cards... then while watering the garden yesterday, I thought, maybe I could just try reading the cards as I have all of them in me. And I pulled the first three cards and knew it was the right move. So I went on to do the nine card spread.

And it worked. She was very happy with the reading and I knew it resonated perfectly. Contained in the Tarot is everything - I don't know how it got that way, but the archetypes journey - the Fool's Journey - and then the more day to day depictions of life... it is a great microcosm of the human experience. 

But it was a good reading and nice to know that the cards are in me now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District