27.3.26 - 89 - Routines










I washed the kitchen yesterday


Eating Yung


Park Life







Yesterday continued with yet another gentle routine. Mostly carried out what I wrote yesterday. We are still in the testing stages of the wheelchair and it has given Ma confidence. We got her haircut and ate the yung tau foo. I saw a pair of bats in the outdoor ceiling. It's nice to know we have bats here.

I cleaned the outdoor kitchen yesterday, washing off all the utensils and the countertop. Today I'll get a kitchen spray from NTUC and the brooms Yati wanted. 

I was recalling the original shops in Gardens. We had two bookstores - one Times and one more of a stationery shop. Ah there was also a bakery! Next to the bookshop. And there was a cinema and a supermarket - Fitzpatricks at first, then NTUC. There was a skating rink until the structure was replaced by My Village. Time happens to us. Space happens to us. 

I went for my run and swim. Aurelia came over. We had For Finger Chicken for dinner. The boys called. 

For today:-

Breakfast
Mass                Blog
                        Run
Exercise
UOB                UOB
Brunch            Brunch
Rest                 Rest
                        Swim
                        Buy the brooms and the spray from NTUC
Lunch              Lunch
                        Kitchen
                        Draw
Exercise
Park
Dinner             Dinner

One day at a time. Just one day at a time. Ma's doing alright. I'm trying my best to make sure she is held and nurtured back. She now tires easily, but there's not a lot I can do about that. However, I can make sure she knows that she is looked after. All my adventures and it comes down to this - do the most important thing. 

And this is the most important thing. I have seen the world and lived in the world and lived for myself. Now it is time to return what was given. We don't need a lot. All we need is love. That's all.

From next week onwards I'll start doing work things. That would make it the second week since Pa has passed. Time is most strange. So fast and yet so slow. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District