6.3.26 - 55 - Back for more


Well... it has been what? Two weeks? Yes, since I last have written in here. It has been another hastily arranged trip back,.

I arrived just 8 hours ago. But it has been a crazy two weeks. 

But I am here and that counts. During that time, the boys have been incredible. They have just been so wonderful and being just themselves. Oisin cooked and made sure I was alright. 

I have unpacked and organised the place and ... I spent the last two weeks just swinging between normal, unbearably sad and then working and trying to hold things together.

Tomorrow, I will go for my first run and then organise myself. I'll spend the rest of this morning writing and thinking. 

I'll write more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District