19.3.26 - 73

Pa crossed over on the morning of the 16th at 7.30 am. We were all with him. He did not know that he had stage 4 stomach cancer. We did not tell him that. We too only found out on the 25th of February. It has been the three longest weeks of my life.

From the discovery of Stage 4 stomach cancer on the 24th of February to his funeral yesterday, it has been a series of threshold crossing events, one after the other.

Sometimes, nothing happens, and then, suddenly everything does.

I spent ten days looking after Pa, and then, on the 16th, he crossed over to be birthed in the life of the spirit. I will spend the next few posts processing everything which has taken place, and I never knew that you could be both so happy as well as so sad. 

The last three weeks have been a combination of laughter and tears. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District