#61.20 - Gardening again

Image may contain: people sitting, plant, outdoor and nature
Back to gardening...
Man I am good at this...

I am good at gardening. I really am. It is something I am good at. Really. I began at 1030 this morning and just kept on at it till 1.30. I cleaned the front of the house then began at the back. To think I had no idea what to do twenty years ago. Now I handle each tool with a degree of skill and knowledge. I am REALLY proud of myself. I really am good at gardening.

Which is just as well.

Since I plan to be teaching it in schools.

By the time I was done, I had cleared all the mast, composting most of it. I had replanted the clematis whose root stock was now growing back. I began clearing out the back and bit by bit reclaimed everything. It has been a good day. We also did an Asian supermarket shop as well as tried the new boba tea place. Then I came home and cooked TWICE. I am knackered. Waking up at 4 am tomorrow to start the week right. Oh yes, I also went for my run. It has been an amazing day.

OK I need to do lesson prep. We begin with Aeneas and the Etruscans. It is gonna be a busy half term. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love