#36.20 - Submission - Or the Universe Has My Back

Image may contain: text
Michael Leunig

Last night I saw Lisa again and managed to arrange my social calendar for the next few months. Yesterday was a day of planning though. Class Trips and my own journey into the unknown. This morning when I woke that weird overwhelming feeling of sadness washed over me and instead of struggling with it, I let it do that. To fully go through me. Yes, please take me. It will be fine. Carry me away. Drift with me. This is you too...

So the first part of the journey is underway... here we are... 

I have been called by the universe to undertake the journey. I heard the call. The journey is the journey to myself. To change parts of myself. To lay them down and to pick other things up. 

The first part of that journey to acknowledge how my soul was corrupted when I became a scholar. It made me vain, arrogant and idiotic. The antidote to this is to now bring on the habits of humility, patience, openness, kindness and gentility. I have nothing to prove. I live my life in the stream of truth now. Imagine I have had to spend all my life to arrive here. I am now free. I have set this chain aside. I have put this burden down. I no longer need to carry it with me. I am now lighter. I forget this now. It is now no longer a part of me.

I don't know what the second part of the journey is, but the keyword is know is submission. I must submit. There is no point fighting it. I will be on my knees for the next few weeks, metaphorically of course. 

So, THREE really good things happened to me at the start. Firstly, I have heard the call to transform, secondly, using intuition is something which I am becoming more confident with. Thirdly, I am now taking iron and the menopause medication and it has completely stablised me to help me with this journey. 

Then the insights - submission to the process, feeling good when I tap into this gesture of surrender and service. I can really feel this calling. I don't know what this calling is FOR, but I am called. To... incarnate Christ as best I can. To be true to this incarnating process and to trust in it. 

It is also interesting that whenever I try to act in ways I would have acted, I can feel the little voice, it is actually in my gut going, nah, you don't want to do this. Or yeah, you need to do this. Or even simpler, this is how you walk, how you engage, how you speak. It is so liberating and nourishing and powerful. Whenever I act based on my intuition a part of me feels watered and fed. Once again I wonder why did I not do this sooner? Why did it take such a long time for me to learn to do this, to hear this voice? But it is what it is.

When I am in this mode, the universe has my back. The universe has my back mode. 

It has taken me a long time to write this entry. In between I was doing Facebook and other things. Messaging. Thinking random thoughts. Watching videos on FB. I can feel this vibing with the universe. I am no longer having a radical gesture, but one of harmonisation. I am no longer afraid. Instead I have perfect trust.

So this is an acquired habit - trusting my intuition.

Habit discarded: Vanity and arrogance

Habits acquired: Intuition, submission, openness, acceptance

Knowledge gained: The Universe Has My Back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love