#35.20 - Everything is attitude... but what kind?
![]() |
| Kevin Peterson |
I think that's it. Be a person whom I want to know. Stop trying to be so damn clever. Be kind. Be gentle. Be good. It is going to be enough. Yeah. Be enough.
There is no need to be everything. Those are the foundations. I understand it now.
There is no need to prove anything anymore. Except that I am a person who is trying to operate, to live and love in humility and kindness. That is all that is required. This the universe has given me. If I do this, I will be fine. I will be protected. There is no need to fear.
This is the lesson at the first gate.
I am enough - but this kind, humble, patient, understanding and forgiving part of me. That is going to be enough. I need nothing else. Blessed are the meek.

Comments