3.4.24 - Day 1, Easter 2024 Scheme







The past four days have been a blur... Tuesday was planning and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was execution. These things are exhausting beyond measure.

It was this morning when I began this and now it is 3 pm. I did have a 3 hour break in between where I made a pan of popcorn.

But the work I now do is just so fulfilling it is... well... people give money, I give my time and I give it very consciously so that I can lead a good life. I rarely give to charity because I am against it on principal - the last thing I gave money for was for Palestine.

On this day, we went to the waterfall and after that we came back and played around and had bannock. The kids just wanted to be with each other the break so we didn't do an awful lot by way of craft although I did work with children who wanted to do whittling. 

It did rain at the start, but that was the only rain we had for those three days, which if you think about it is incredible. It has been the wettest Easter holidays ever. 

I try and think of what we did these Easter holidays and I cannot remember them. What did I do in that first week and yet I did so much cleaning and organising. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love