21.4.24 - Beautiful boy


It has been a day of complete rest. I had to do everything to not do anything. Tomorrow will be the start of the reset. 

I watched Riviera and was thoroughly bored by the entire thing by the time the last two episodes in Series 2 rolled round. 

The plot holes were larger than a Father Brown installment. Oh it is so awful I can't be bothered to finish it. Especially since my convalescence is at an end. I think I took so much time off, but really this must be only my 7th day off school or something. 

I took Thursday, Friday and Monday off. I think there maybe three other days this year - some of it for the divorce. But other than that, it's not a lot of days.

I am going to bed now and I have decided not to do any planning for class tomorrow. I'll just go in a see where everyone is at. It's been so long now. I have a bit of phlegm left now, but nothing like the constant coughing I had yesterday. Which shows that the bloody thing can be turned off just like that.

I have decided that it's going to be just good uninterrupted nights and lots of salad coming into summer. And taking things easy.

I think i'll also do a diary entry and write a poem. There's a full moon tomorrow night. It's so beautiful. 

======================

The task of the mother, it is almost done. Oisin is on his way. Ghin is taking things seriously now. I am mostly just on my own now. Looking after myself. And finally settling down to the task of being able to have the time to do things. To take it easy.

Why do people make stupid TV series about rich people having a terrible time? Like White Lotus and Riviera? Are people really so stupid? And so full of angst? I cannot remember the last time I cried out of frustration. Well that's not true. I cried almost everyday until last week over the horrors inflicted by the Israelis. But it is almost as if I have reached the end of everything horrific with them. If you told me they were bottling body parts in pickle jars and taking them home a trophies I would believe you now. Because they have shown themselves to be doing it. It is like some ancient barbarism has risen. From the horrors of the land itself.

Demonic possession.

But personally - like for instance anything which concerns Peter now, it is just completely water off the back. It's total schadenfreude. I am free and he is - starting all over again. OH. MY. GOD. I cannot tell you how much of joy that fills me with. It reminds me daily why I am SO GLAD I am no longer with him - the President of Planet Chaos.

I am also quite glad that he is not here to celebrate the success of Oisin and Ghin because he is not claiming any credit for the work I put into those boys for years and years and years. All the boys' success is entirely down to me. So it's great I don't have share the credit with him. I share it with the people who really mattered - like Ma and Pa. They witnessed my battle with the winds and the storms and they know that I brought that ship in safely.

Well, I was going to say i'm not gonna say it again, but why not? Why shouldn't I bask in the delight of the moment? The fruits of my labours...

So I am going to take myself off to bed now, listen to the Mahabaratha and do some writing. It's just perfect, perfect, perfect. Also Elements has had a turnover of just under £2,000 this month already. It's pretty cool. I'm so pleased. I feel very proud of myself. And I do believe I am doing a very good thing indeed with my life everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love