1.4.24 - Thems the days...


My third birthday I think

My dad in his 20s

Ma and Pa in the 30s/ 40s

The launch of the InfoMap... an age ago

Yesterday was a good day. I rearranged the backroom, I cleaned the hallway and the table there, I began cleaning the garage and took things which would have been in the house in there and I have decided how to garage will be rearranged - today. I have decided how it will go. 

Half of the garage is Forest School, the other third is stuff from the old house and memento things. I have a few items of furniture I could not part with - an old dressing table and a men's shirts cupboard. I know where I'm going to locate these as well. So all that's going to be done this morning.

Then I went for my run and I was super strong after complaining about it yesterday. I was able to run the 5 km in just over 40 mins which is about 5 minutes off the usual timing. I wasn't able to stretch and I missed that.

Ghin and I had lunch at the Lock Keeper's Inn - it was moderately busy and it was so lovely just chatting and laughing, as usual.

It has been so peaceful. I will always remember this Easter as a peaceful time. I spent about 5 days just doing nothing. Because I had to. But after that... there were things which were coming to fruition. I organised and mended and took stock and things clicked in my head. It now feels great. 

I have a few other things to put into place today. But after this... after this is good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love