1.4.24 - Ever an optimist

It is hard to stay focused when Gaza still takes place. Even now I am in tears as I write. Almost 45,000 people are dead with nearly a third of that children. The Western media is despicable and quite quite stupid. Like actually stupid OR very evil. I think possibly both. Quite often people who appear evil are just stupid because they cannot string two bits of information available and look to figures of authority to tell them what's correct. It is a kind of very poor glamour which these assholes use. And these people aren't intelligent either. What they are is greedy and bloodthirsty. The entire war in Gaza is being driven by people who want to make money and people who get a kick out of killing and torturing people. I have come to the conclusion that there are people who actually do that naturally. Laws were made for these people because they just have this thing inside them. You can't really educate it out of them. So you have to create laws.

Still though I am working with Siuban to try and bring the final part of Forest School to fruition. After a lifetime of doing forest school, can it still be interesting for children - what is their final journey, their final farewell? I think this is it.

This is the final piece. This is something I have always been interested in - and it would be great if we could do one for girls and one for boys. The Rite of Passage. 

Where does the human spirit lie? It lies in our consciousness connection with the world we know exists and yet are constantly being told is not there... it is so infuriating. So people fill up on trash. Perverted version of the supernatural. It's so annoying.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no saving the establishment. They are so far up their own asses they have no idea what's going on and the stories they tell themselves are denialism at its finest. Anyway... 

I know what i'm going to do now... now I am going to do my Hanon studies and then I'm clearing up the table backroom - that's where I do all my creative work from now on, and then I'm going to clear up the table in the dining room. Then I'm going to the club and when I get back i'm going to tidy up the garage. It's raining so that sucks, but it has to be done. I need to take inventory of everything. After that... it will be time to have a nap and then I will need to design the next three days... at some point in the next week I will have to decorate the branch in school. With the eggs I have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love