21.4.24 - Another day coughing

I am very proud of the work which I do with the Fostering Network, bringing some Steiner education beyond the walls of the school.

But it was at a great cost yesterday. I ended up feeling completely wiped and the cough did get worse. So i'm just back trying to rest as much as I can.

In order to do this I have to square the gross circle of the massacre by the Israelis in Gaza. There is just no understanding how insane they have become. Everytime you think they cannot be more disgusting, they just top themselves exponentially. Their latest thing was playing the sound of a crying baby from a quadcopter and when someone came out to see what was wrong they shot him. Dead.

They also targeted and hit children playing fuzeball in the past week. And demolished bakeries. It's like a list of the most horrendous things a human being can possibly do. And I don't even read the most horrendous things. Like the rape of men and women. Like the humiliation and torture. And they are PROUD of it. What kind of people are these? A race comprised entirely of psychopaths. A report in the Washington Post - the WASHINGTON POST, that bastion of Zionism - did an investigative story on the killing of Hind and her family and found that the IOF most probably killed them.

Also stories are coming out that the vast majority of the killings on Oct 7 were by the Israeli army using tanks and Apaches. On their own people as they did not want them to be hostages. Apparently this is called the Hannibal directive. I don't know why because Hannibal did run for a very long time before people did catch up with him. He did probably kill himself. But I think Hannibal would have been on the side of the Palestinians as he hated the Romans which he saw as an occupying force. He was trying to defeat the Roman empire and they name this action after a resistance fighter? It is not the only stupid thing Israel has done. I mean actually stupid things. Like bombing the Iranian embassy. Like having the worst army I have ever seen in the world. It says something about reservist armies - that they are not meant for invasions. They are meant for defence and should be about defence. They are being used in the wrong way - and in a stupid way. They were supposed to be for when they were DEFENDING the land they stole, not going into someone else's land where they had no idea of the terrain and then got slaughtered every single day.

In retaliation, because of their idiotic military strategy they take it out on the population. But killing civilians usings high tech weapons. They look completely moronic. Really. I have never seen anything more idiotic in ages. And they look so unfit and weedy. With their specs and their bulky armour and their helmet and their weapons which they can barely carry. They are just sitting ducks. 

Right, I think I'm switching over my search engine to DuckDuckGo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love