#27.21 - Back in the saddle

Promise me you will not leave it, no matter how bored and painful and sore you get. Everyday, everyday. Promise me you will not abandon me again. 

I could blame everything around me but really I take responsibility for the slacking off over the last three weeks. But i'm back from my run and I'm happy again. As I ran I thought of so many things, as usual, but the thing I thought about the most was how much I have to keep doing everything I know I must do even if it bores me to tears. Even if I think nothing will come of it, I must do it for the sake of doing it. That's it.

That's it. As Ma says. I was saying to her how we were so lucky to have been in Singapore for such a long time over the past eight years and how much I was grateful for Facetime. It was so much to be grateful for.

Then during the run today, I was never more myself... never more myself. OK. Time to start school and then after that - time to answer mail. And then after that, we will be doing the full moon ritual. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love