#24.21 - To run or not to run?

I need to go for a run and I know I will be happy after I have done it. But I also know that I need to clean the house and I will also be happy after I have done it. Possibly even happier. It is not dirty, but it does need its weekly hoover and I do need to straighten things out. But I am also feeling very sad, possibly because of the bloody full moon. I feel absolutely desperately melancholic like I could cry for no reason. That said I have many reasons to cry. None of them life shattering, some of them valid. But really, I am not sad enough on any of these points to cry.

But REALLY. I should clean the house. I would feel so amazing if I did. It would only take me two hours to sort things out. Less probably. Which then leaves me an hour to go about sorting other things like... everything else. OK. I'm gonna do that. I'm going to clean the house. Back in two hours.

So, I did tidy up but no hoover. But I am going to bed now to do some reading and just take a little bit to think about what comes next. I can feel the sadness passing anyway - the moon is on the wane. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love