#302 - # 327 (25): Nailed it
I love it when I adult. I love doing it but the feeling after it is hard to beat. Like yesterday I sorted out everything to do with the car. The car tax, the insurance, the MOT - and the servicing is done for the year. It costs about £1,800 to keep the show on the road but I love my car and I would never do without it. I adore my car. And I know it adores me back.
Anyhoo so that's done for the year. The biggest expense apart from rates and I managed it on my own this year. No that's not true I also paid for the estate agent's fee for the house to go on sale.
It has been a thoughtful time for everyone. Now it is mad - the whole covid thing. Everyone is now in mass hypnosis state. Between the vaccines and the PCR tests which are a load of bollocks. I know why it is that the more educated, the left have become cast under the spell - it is because they are no longer the skeptics. They are now functioning like people who refuse to be class traitors. They cannot betray the system which they have benefited from so they are going along with it. Whereas the people who have been shafted by the system - they are the ones questioning it - and not just over Covid but long term shafted. Forgotten. Ridiculed. Derided.
Me? Well the history of science is littered with scientific overreach. From Thalidomide to DDT. Science is also no longer functioning like science. It has come a long way from the time of Bruni. It is now orthodoxy and like all orthodoxies it refuses to be challenged. It cannot bear it. So if you challenge it, you are now the heretic. Well it took only 500 years for us to get here. That I had to live to see science transform into some kind of monster. Although I did get a glimpse of it in the RSPB. You know the rejected nerds who found their fiefdom who them doubledown and insist that they rule everything. It was something which I always said was an issue there and it is an issue now.
The Amish documentary was interesting. The Amish said, look here, we do not want to live, let along die alone. We are not afraid of death. We are afraid of everything else, but not death. It was interesting they said we hate government, we hate education and we hate hospitals. I wonder if I am Amish? And their mistrust of these bodies is a reasonable one. I think hospitals are good for something, but they are not so good for other things. Like they are not a good place to give birth. What was refreshing was someone saying so what if we die, we will take our chances. We will do that. If it is God's will we will do that. Apparently it was not God's will that the Amish would catch Covid and die in fact they made more money than they had ever made. So you know if there was a God, he certainly looked down and them and smiled if you like money.
The whole of Europe is up in arms about the vaccine passports and mandatory vaccines. I suppose I should go and the next march. You cannot mandatorily do anything to people. I don't care I am not going to get vaccinated. There are numerous stories which are now being ignored from the higher than expect incidence of vaccine injury to the chronic illness which people are having. Apparently I, alone of all the people in school, do not get ill. I could not tell you why except that I have not had the vaccine and have not put myself in the way of Covid. Also maybe I do have a strong immune system and maybe it has been genetically engineered to target certain people. Who knows? The crazy reaction to all this has been the cause of the continued irrational behaviour.
Well time to get Ghin up.
Comments