#276 - 306
I was so tired yesterday after school and before Forest School. I just for the first time didn't feel like going for it. And then I got there and everything changed. I was in the zone.
The evening was so gorgeous, the light was so golden, the trees were so majestic, the skies were so lifted. It was as if I was transported to another time and space.
The floating timelessness of the evening. As the light left us, the fires got brighter and we children went for a walk in the dark with a torch.
At least the computer works still. A bit sticky some keys but over all it is ok. Whew!!! The last time this happened the computer more or less shut down and then kept repeating keys. Another truly beautiful day. I used to think that life was all about writing and I still do. I cannot wait to get started again.
Right i'm going to get started now. What a day... what a day...
Comments