#285 - 312 (27): Shakti (Energy)
Shakti is the face of the Divine Feminine, she is the reason why life exists. They animates and enervates - this New Moon energy is Shakti.
Everyday I will get a goddess card for just before I sleep and then one more when I wake up. The going to sleep one is to work on when I sleep and plan my day with and the one I get when I wake is the one which will accompany me for the day. I know that these goddesses and angelic beings are real and they walk beside me. They open locks and keep the ground firm beneath my feet. They bring about order and usher in change. They are both unyielding and compassionate.
I am comforted by their appearance in my life daily.
Today it is Ix Chel and Shakti. I bring their presence and power into my immediate consciousness and bring it to manifest in my life everyday. Whenever I feel moments of weakness or ugliness, I call upon them.
This was the other insight. That my life will never be perfect, it simply cannot. I cannot make all the things in my life without pain, the pain that is left I must learn to live with it. And transform it. So I accept any pain in my life and hope to see it rubbed out, polished and made beautiful. I accept it. My life is going to be as awesome as it possibly can be between now and the end. This is my fourth breakthrough - well it was number 2, but there were four of them in quick succession.
Comments