#280 - 311: Reengaging
I have checked out so much over the last few months. That is mostly because of the massive emotional physical task I have had. Not to mention the extremely confusing past two years. Being unable to say anything is very difficult when you see people doing foolish things.
However, it is now time to reengage but before I do that I must put everything else in order. And I do this by getting hold of my physical environment. So cleaning, admin and gardening... and then also returning to my schedule. Just one thing at a time.
So, the theme for this week is reengagement. The actions are
1. Getting the house in order: hoover, laundry and garage - FS equipment, table (if there is time) (10 - 13)
2. Getting the admin in order: filing, Forest School, accounts, emails (14 - 1630)
3. Food for the week (1630 - 1830)
Comments