#279 - 311: Going forward

Can you tell it is a new moon? :)

Going forward... but before I do this I have to say that the moronic response to so much of the Marvel cinematic universe and Dune has got to do with the lack of mythology and spirituality in people's lives. Instead of properly coming to a centre, a system which sustains belief, they end up investing so much shite in capitalism and the story of the superman. That I cannot bear. This is why we do - I do - mythology. Our lives and stories have become so unmoored from our consciousness and subconsciousness that any old shite can set up camp there. Instead of stories being connected to the past and having true archetypes, they are now fascinations, rather than real material to feed the soul.

OK, right now on to what is the direction under which everything falls?

I am now an older woman, with life experience, a feminist who has an incredible breadth and span of mythology. I love nature and I have worked with shamanic practise before. Perhaps this is what I need to do again. Reconnect with my shamanism. I love writing. I am good at drawing. I love cooking and healing myself naturally. I am very close to the picture which I have always wanted for myself. Gathering these things around me I am filled with a sense of deep satisfaction.

I don't know if the school will always be there... hopefully it will.

So over the next week I am going to gather these strains and strands. Weave them consciously into something... bring them into a new consciousness. Start reengaging once more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love