#295 - 319 (24): Coatlicue (Grief)
This card is wrong. I have sat too long with my Grief. I do not need to mourn it. I have mourned enough. It is here to tell my me grief is over.
It happened yesterday when I realised that I was passing out of the sphere of these influences. I no longer had to do this - no longer had to think about these things. I was completely done with that part of my life. Liberation is not the right word for it. I am trying to think of the right word. Sometimes words escape me. I feel I lose them - probably due to my old age. I hear it can do that to you.
Who knows what the next years bring but for now, this November it is a sweet spot in my life. And I want to acknowledge that. Life does not get better than this. Working honestly, with my hands, to bring life and love into this world. People can keep their high paying jobs. I want a job that means something. Not a bull shit job, not a status job, not a job which means that you have to compromise anything... of course everything is a compromise, but for now... I can do this. And I may well have to compromise in the future - but for now, this is good.
So I acknowledge and give thanks and I bring what I can to bear with the love I have. That I can do. OK i should do lesson planning now.
Comments