#290 - #315 (25) Shakti - Energy
I have returned to not drinking during the week. It's great. I feel great. I have got the car repaired. Today I will get the car insured. Yay!!! I feel v adult.
Jac told me about the vaccine mandate in Singapore. That the government will stop paying for medical bills and there by force elderly people to get vaccinated. It is complete bullshit. Honestly I'd rather not live in a society like this than continue with this crap. People are insane. They are now LITERALLY insane. They are now on autopilot. Like I am going to trust people who have trashed the planet. Actions of good faith by bad actors, the stories are littered with tales of assholes pretending to do thing for your own good when the only thing they are interested in is making money or saving it.
The helplessness and impotence in the face of this...
This is the third time I have received Shakti in a week!!!
So today, after school - car insurance... and the divorce documentation. So yay!!!
Right I really must do the class prep. I think we have a light day today. They have done so much of amazing work the wee uns.
Comments