#273 - 302: Organise!

Right organisation.

So the house is almost complete. The only thing left is the last bits of tidying up. I can't believe we did it. Ghin and myself - and help from other friends. It has been amazing.

Yes it has been nothing short of amazing.

Well so here we are at the start of a new year. Halloween. I can't think of the words really.

Yesterday I was thinking of everything and wondering if it was as bad as I remember it. Was I really treated in that way? Did it really happen as I recalled it? How could something so awful fade so much? How could it? Perhaps one day it will all just be a strange faded memory. Perhaps.

Nope I was not wrong. Peter has just sent me an email once again calling me names. Really I can't be bothered anymore. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love