338 - 28.9.26 - -2: Sabbattical forever i say
We had rain yesterday. I didn't go running though. I can't remember what I did instead... I did watch a film - Chadwick Boseman in 21 Bridges. I went to AMK Hub with Oisin. I cooked for Ma. Today we are doing a Western meal. Pan fried salmon and trimmings for dinner.
I didn't run. I don't know why. But I'll run after this.
It rained and everything was better instantly. I'm hoping that this is going to resume with the rain and that the El Nino is not going to hit us with more dry weather. At least the full moon brought a short reprieve. It might rain today - in the afternoon.
So today will be proper back to routine after two weeks of recovering from everything.
I keep wanting things to go back to normal but it is tough.
I know what I have to do.
I have the stories, human rights talk, admin, piano, and art. I have all of that.
And I have this wonderful day.
So I've done my schedule. I do have to stop using the TikTok. Right now it is mostly madness again with the resurrection of Drumcree. I mean should the Orange Order be allowed to exist when a sectarian hatred is in the heart of its raisin d etre. They are the very embodiment of the Protestant Ascendency. Really, they should try to transform the thing so that it celebrates whatever they want to celebrate, instead of nurturing this horrendous legacy. I mean, ok, the music, etc but the not allowing people to join unless they are Protestant or male. That is very outdated. The last bastion of delusional purity in a multipolar world.
Anyway - time for me to go for the run. I can't believe it's already 8.30 am! Still loving my sabbatical!!
Comments