324 - 13.9.26 - Lagging
Well, the jet lag hit hard today - didn't sleep until 8.30 am and then slept till 2.30 pm. It is relentlessly hot. Relentlessly. It's mad. I cannot imagine this is the weather we are going to have for the next week at least. When is the next full moon? We have just had the new moon - the next full moon is on the 26th. So we are stuck with this weather at least until then. Fuck. Well, I water the garden in the morning. And then in the evening. I haven't done that as yet.
The table is just completely messy. I need to sort it out.
So yesterday's plan has been trashed.
It is now 3 pm and I'm just spiralling. I really want to go for a run but I feel so tired and fed up. I think I'll just clear this table and see where that leads me.
My priority this week will be doing a deep clean of this room.
So the daily things will be the following:
Looking after Ma
Being in touch with friends
Doing Admin
Deep cleaning - I've put that in my planner already
Cleaning up draft of Uncomfortable Reading
Writing Mina and the Mynah
Human Rights and Education
Painting
Exercising
Piano
Gardening
Drumming/ connecting with land
But it will all be easy now. And I will cut down on the tech. Promise. That's me done with tech.
But I think that's enough - enough to be getting on with.
So my days will look like - when I'm done with the jetlag, which will be next Friday probably, something like this:
morning
blog
run
stretch
ma
garden
outing
lunch
afternoons
sleep (nap)
2 pm swim
writing: draft and mina and the mynah
deep clean
admin
draw
evenings
dinner
piano
human rights work
I should do a new plan for the year. I'll do that now.
At least I'll have a road map.
Comments