321 - 8.9.26 - 18: Just busy
Ta me abalta leann Gaelige anois. Ta ag labhrionn scealta eile go hiomlan.
an buachaill agus an cat. is abhainn liom an da cheann
It has been busy the last two days. Bhi gnolacht tar eis na dha lae. Been cleaning and clearing. I managed to cut all the tall nettles and and dock in the back garden. So the front and back and are now sorted. Sadly, on the last few feet of the front yard, a massive frog jumped out. I stopped cutting immediately. It was heartbreaking taking down the beautiful moist rainforest which had grown there. Heartbreaking. I stopped instantly. I think in the future, I will do what I always meant to do - just cut a mosiac of grassland so the species can still stay hidden in the long grass. It almost killed me all that - I also did lots of laundry and cleaned the garage. I have a meeting with the lawyer today to see what needs to be done by way of the transfer of the house to my name.
I'll do more gardening today. It has been wild really. So wild.
Any way. I have done loads of shit posting. The PAP is a gas. They are now complaining that they can't get people to join politics. Who would want to be part of the PAP? Singapore is a one party state and has been for 61 years. Anyone in opposition gets harassed and made bankrupt. There is no opportunity to have a voice and make a difference. People can't hold the government to account and when you do you are strung out to dry. MPs are more cyphers than interested in making a difference. It is hilarious.
A problem entirely of their own making. And they think that throwing money at it is the solution. That's Singapore's solution for everything. Add more money. People don't want to have children. Add more money. Urban heat effect. Add more money. No one wants to join politics. Add more money. You name it, money is the answer. It's pathetic.
I don't know - if you join the PAP can you use your voice to speak up for the people? Is that possible, or do you just have to toe the party line? Can you be a advocate in parliament if you are a PAP MPs? I think they do exist, but they are far and few between. Ugh, anyway.
Right, time to start doing things. I have a meeting with the lawyer and I need to help Ghin do university things.
Comments