#169.21 - Another nine to go
I cleaned the house, organised the table and sorted the cupboards. Everything looks great now. I am doing the laundry and I have restocked the fridge. We are as close to seventh heaven as possible.
Everything feels very chilled. Relaxed. Restful. I am writing, I am thinking about tomorrow and how to juggle things. It is almost 6 pm. I am going to have short nap and then organise everything after that. Everything seems doable again. Everything seems possible once more. I will take the laptop and do work in front of the TV. Just organising things. I am airing the house.
It is fresh and clean. I am relieved.
The sun is beautiful outside. A cool summer's day.
I cleaned the house and wrote a poem. It was indeed a good day. I now have my image for Gemini. It is going to be Inanna and Eshekrigel.
Time for a short nap.
Comments