#153.21 - All caught up now
I'm lying in bed now. It is 5 am . Well it's almost 6 now. I'm caught up with the blog.
I did two drawings and did some report writing. Things get very busy at this time of the year. But it hasn't been a regular year. I really miss escaping to Singapore. However there is no Singapore this year. It doesn't matter really. Everything is a complete mess. Everything. The entire planet is a complete mess. There is no place which has escaped from the madness. From the insanity.
I try and keep sane by doing the small things. Doing things which are good. I try and keep sane by doing things which bring me sanity. Like the drawing, like the writing, like the teaching, like the grounding. Running. These are the small things.
It feels like I have a strange thing going on in my head... I can't tell what it is. Like it is running interference.
I'm supposed to meet Gabriel at Heidi's at 10 am.
Just remembered.
The light is so beautiful. It looks like a cloudier day, but here I am...
Comments