#161.21 - Retrogrades etc
So.... Mercury went into retrograde on the May 29. That was two weeks ago. It stays there till 22 June. In any case, around a week ago I began to feel very sad. I felt as if life was not worth living and it was all bad. Nothing had changed but my brain. Literally.
I was so sad. And I lay in bed resisting it, feeling like I had to get over it. Then I suddenly thought this is so unlike me... this is ridiculous... I wonder if Mercury is in Retrograde - and viola! it was.
Why does it matter if it is? Because if it is, it means that I am ALLOWED to feel sad. I know its so stupid. But feeling sad, just feeling like things are too much and I am overwhelmed and I need to take stock happens when Mercury goes into retrograde. It feels better then.
So there it was, Mercury in Retrograde and feeling blah.
On the other hand, we began with the drawing classes with Gabriel. Marketed under the Elements banner an offering for slightly older people - by that I mean 12+. It was a nice mix of young and older ladies. To have younger women and older ones together is an unusual mix which we seldom happens. So that's really good. So looking forward to so much in the coming weeks.
The house is a genteel mess. I know that once I start cleaning it it will take an hour or so, but honestly I can't bring myself to do it. It's a complete disaster. And on top of that I have the science project to do as well tomorrow. Ugh. However I did need to take a chill pill today. I just can't do that manic running around any more.
Writing here though is a relief. I love my blog. It helps me focus and think. Whenever I write in it the day is instantly better.
Great. I'm so glad Elements is back up and running after a bit of a slow restart. Still though, it has been great. I'm so happy that it is all working out.




Comments