#156.21 - Sunny June Thursday
It s beautiful - June, that is. I now spend my days in a settled state. The only thing that is pissing me off is the divorce and the assets, that's it.
Ugh. Save me.
I think I've more or less lost a couple of friends. Through no fault of my own. Mostly because people are weird. I've now learnt this, just to move through life the way it is and then if we ever meet up again, then good, otherwise I will just move on. Perhaps stop for a short while to appreciate what was. That's the important thing right, to appreciate what once was.
I had a hilariously funny day at school - tricking the kids into thinking they could magnetise pins using silk. They were just looking at me completely 100% believing me. I then said, look this is why science is great - you can test to see if it is true. And there is the serious lesson...
It is now almost the next day. I have had such a great time of it. Next week we do electricity which is even better. Then we do magnets and electricity.
Right - I need to get my head round all the different things I'm supposed to get done - including the school reports.
This means I have to do two reports a day. I am really having a hard time of it since the kids are now doing Physics and they are so different when they do that. Ugh.
Comments