#154.21 - June
Here we are in June. Unbelieveable. It doesn't feel like June simply because when we start singing June lovely June, it hails it end of the year. Furthermore when June arrives it means that we now get ready to leave for Singapore. Singapore... it seems like some kind of a dream away. And all of the plans we used to make - they are all now gone. Who knows what the world will be like in a year's time? The mainstream media have insisted they are right. They now lay on the propaganda thick.They are completely irrational now in their insistence of the entire debacle even though it is pretty clear that the jury is out on so many counts. I'm bored now and no longer care to comment on the issue. After all this has passed the irrational screaming and yelling will die down and something else will take its place.
God this whole thing took such a long time to boot up that I'm properly sleepy now.
I have to say I don't feel great. Possibly because I stopped taking the supplements over the past week. I need to start taking them again. Today I spent cleaning the classroom and getting ready for school. I will get up, go for a short run and then lay out the class plans for today. It is fairly straight forward. It is Wednesday so there is maybe some cooking... I don't know. IS there cooking? I think there should be maths. We should do averages. We could do height and other kinds of averages... yeah we do averages and back to akgebra tomorrow.
OK, I was hoping this entry would be longer but it won't be. i'm going to sleep now.
Comments