#158.21 - June!!!!

 As I get older things get fuzzier. The past week has been one long fuzz. There is so much to be done and I am constantly having to deal with everything. Just everything.


So I procrastinate - by doing Irish. My spelling has gone to hell. My typing has gone to hell. My grammar has gone to hell. Apparently I have forgotten how to write. This may not be a big deal for most people but that is kinda all I have - my writing. 

Big sigh out now...

So what has taken place over the last three weeks...

Here's the deal so far.

Here it is.

Exercise wise it has not been good. Organisation wise it has also not been good. Work wise it has been mental. Everything else is a total mess.

The house needs hoovering - I haven't done that for two weeks, and the fridge needs cleaning out. It has never been so messy. Honestly I don't know when this began this descent. I am not pleased about it at all. God knows I have tried hanging on, I've tried making this make sense, but nothing makes sense. Everything is upside down.

I don't know if the people in charge know anything at all. I really think they cannot. They can't possibly.

What a total mess.

I am going to go for a shower now and then when I get back... I will clean out the car and then get a couple of hours sleep before starting with the report writing.

I have never struggled so hard with report writing I have to tell you.

I have to say I am also a lot less stressed with my new class. It doesn't feel so frightening anymore. I've done this. I'm good. I'm sorted.

The garden is looking amazing. I have wildflowers growing all over the place. Everything is just golden and green and white. No wonder the Irish flag has those colours. I have decided I am going to sleep now and then get up at 3 to start writing.

I cleaned out the car, tidied the house, did the laundry, sorted the fridge and did a general tidy. The house feels far more settled now. Can't quite believe the stupid who decided to go to Portugal. There must be a correlation between idiots and the Iberian Peninsula. What is the attraction? I mean Spain was OK - it is not my favourite country in the world. I much prefer Italy. Italy for the food and the culture and the art. Spain for the what exactly? The weather in Italy is better - Spain is far too hot. I have never been to Portugal but you know what... I'm good. I don't need to go.

OK one last thing before I hang up my shoes for the night - I'm going to sort my files...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love