#128.21 - Well, what can I say?
It was a good day. I was almost a normal person. I just had to blow past yesterday and we ended up good today. The weather was stunning and I did a beautiful blackboard drawing. My blackboard drawing skills have improved dramatically. Really, they have. I am so pleased. I am going to take a photo of it tomorrow so put onto the blog. It is one of the nicest blackboards I've done.
I am 72 days without booze. I am so so so happy.
It isn't even a question any more for me - there is no more struggle. I didn't go running today because my heel was aching a bit. But i'll do that tomorrow morning. Although it was super busy today in school. Loads of walking around, loads of gardening, loads and loads and loads.
I cannot express how beautiful the days have been. Just sunshine and the mugginess of the damp after the rain. I love this time of the year, the outbreath, the out like a lamb bit of April. It will be the last day tomorrow and the next four months it will be summer... SUMMER. Well summer for me begins on 1 May. The whole thing about summer being 21 June is so stupid. It literally makes no sense at all.
Everything is coming up and the kids are having the best time. The class is getting things done and there are loads and loads of activities which they are taking part in... I must charge the speaker tonight for the dancing tomorrow.
And the iPad.
I have never felt stronger and more in my power. I am now on a super firm base. A base on strength. Everything I see I see with the eyes of a woman who has really started to believe in herself. A woman who loves what she sees and understands it. A woman who knows herself and knows why she does what she does. It has been a voyage out and one which has not been completed, but it feels like it has come to some kind of a new beginning.
A sigh. A relief.
I have to sell the house this summer. That is my summer project.
I am going to wait till Ghin gets home before I go to bed or I need to hear form him before I go to bed.
Comments