#127.21 - Testing, testing one two three

Taken today

Well it is Wednesday. It feels empty without Oisín - we miss him so much.

I feel absolutely incredible however, I do also know I am being tested. I need to be able to stand in the test and keep on trucking away. It is tough as a teacher. As a teacher you know you have to do what needs to be done to get the job done. This does mean having to break eggs. If there is another way I'd really like to know about it.

But it doesn't matter. I was speaking to a friend and they told me to just not worry. Don't worry. Do not let this get you down. It is tough, it really is tough.

I think that I am so proud of my own qualifications. I was suggesting that I we have our CVs on the website and talk about our qualifications. However this was thought to be something which would expose us. Honestly, I can't be bothered anymore. I would think that people would be proud of their own qualifications, but maybe I am wrong. It doesn't matter. 

Anyhoo... just I was looking at some clothes and just know that I am about a month off from even thinking of fitting into my old dresses. Perhaps I COULD try the blue green dress. But certainly by way of my tights and my other usual outfits, I'm certainly enjoying how they are all loose again.

Today I ran the Croft Road hill, did 50 sit ups, loads of stretching and lunges. I am fitter than I have ever been before. Just another month of this or so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love