#371 - Planning

So I'm planning now for the next hour. For the rest of the year, sort of. I have taken my planning file and will start to go through it.

I know exactly what I want to do as well. So it's fairly straightforward.

Right. Everything is supposed to contribute to my well being and sanity. I also have a little chart I'm going to make pretty with the 12 Holy Nights and the different qualities and how they translate in day to day life

Writing: Daily

Piano: Daily
Drawing: Twice a week

Exercise: Daily
Diet: Daily, new dish once a month
13 Moons: Monthly

Boys: Always
Family: Daily
Friends: As much as it takes

House: Daily
Garden: Daily

Admin: M, W, F
Divorce: T, T

School: Daily

Forest School: Daily
- Marketing and PR
- Develop and carry out courses
- Learn new bush craft skills

Reading and Books
- Organise book collection: Weekly
- Read new books every month

Knitting
- Finish six pairs of socks this year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District