#338 - So that was Sunday

It was a mildly productive day - I did the updates for elements, tidied, made a one pot rice dish which had mushrooms and preserved pork in it, and met Gabriel and talked and updated her on a whole load of stuff. It was nice to meet, to chat, to connect. I have just refused to give into all the scare mongering and to be honest I think most people here have as well. There are a few stragglers who are also weirdly to the left that hate Donald Trump, apparently if you hate Trump you must also love the mask. I don't know how this happened. 

I think I may have caught a cold. I was down at elements and I got caught in the rain. So I may have a cold now. I was thinking about Atlantis - Atlantis as a journey through life. 

There is even less known about the oceans than there is about space. We can gaze million of light years into the past and yet are mostly ignorant about what has the waters have sealed beneath their surface. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District