#343 - To write or not to write...

Well what a day it has been. Began with writing about Atlantis and turned out to be a meditation about Hercules and Time. Then to school and I literally did not sit for four hours as I ran up and down between the class and kitchen helping the kids make the gingerbread houses! Ten in all. Then back home and to the Refill Quarter to get new toilet rolls and oil, AND then I made dinner Mom's Lasagna, followed by more gingerbread making, this time for Jed, and finally doing Forest School stuff. It has been a ludicrously busy day.



Sometimes I amaze myself. It has been completely and utterly craaazy. Right, I really have to go to bed now. Tomorrow is another busy busy day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District