#324 - More planning
I am about 20 entries short this year. This does not mean I didn't write for twenty days. I didn't write for far more than that. On days I did write I cheated by writing more than once. So I must have not written for at least a month and a bit all told.
If I am honest I didn't have this hope a year ago coming into my 50th. It has seemed harder to do what I wanted to do, especially exercise and write. I have no excuse though. I just need to find that will and keep puffing at it. But I did also have forest school and that's alright.
(I must send out the ads today really.)
Yesterday I told the kids to be kind. Whatever happens. Just be kind. That is the default setting. We are all here, we might as well be kind. I'm listening to my Sportify Playlist of this year. I had one for last year and I have one for this year. They are good idea. I think they were good ideas. I listen back to the music and listen back to the year. I have also resolved to, in my own personal life, just no longer take on board the crap I encounter because I do not need to anymore. I have had enough. I forgive myself and I forgive others. It is a good feeling.
I was asked if I would pursue a grievance with the school and I was like, nah, i'm good. Not cos I can't be bothered but because I was, it's alright, I was heard. Things are being done, I'm alright. I don't have to.
I look back at the lockdown and I can't say I didn't enjoy it. What I didn't do was make the most of it. I could have made more of it really. Did more gardening. I'm gonna do more of all that.
So lessons are - write, no matter what. Play the piano, no matter what. Draw no matter what, go for a walk/run no matter what, do something nice for the house and garden, no matter what AND finally, added to all this, there is no need to take on board anyone else's shit. Cos you don't have to. In other words, BE KIND. Be kind, no matter what.
I have enough time to do everything I need. I just need the energy.
Or perhaps the motivation. The motivation? I have 20 years before I am 70 and 30 before I am 80. Anything can happen between then and now... I need to be getting on.
So, writing... I wrote about Cooey Wells yesterday. I will continue doing that, seeing where it will take me.
Comments