#353 - The darkest day
The longest night approaches in the Northern hemisphere. It is only grey from latitude to latitude. I have learnt to love this time. A time of innards and plantings. Of seeds silent and thoughtful, a time of imaginings and possibilities. I have LOVED these past few years.
It has been a year which I have been intensely frustrated with my Left friends. It is the collapse of science. Science was always headed in this direction and now it has driven itself off the cliff. I saw a parent who pride themself on being left, cover his face and his child's face as they were walking up, in the fresh air. The precautionary principle taken to an extreme, the virtue signalling, the judgmentalism, the snobbery. It has been just awful. The shouting at people on social media, imagining you are smarter than everyone else. The conceit, the vanity, the appealing to one's ego. I have had enough of it all.
Putting that aside, I am getting divorced. Kelly's assistant called yesterday to say that the petition is being sent to Peter and he will be asked to sign it now. So I will soon be free of him. Such a relief. And the houses will be sold this year, that will be good, and so I will have some income to tie me over for the next two years till I get on my feet with the Forest School. I can give some of that money to Oisin for investment.
After this Sunday, tomorrow I can get some down time and by tomorrow I would have completely caught up with the blog entries. That was two or three a day since 6 December. Something definitely shifted then.
Comments