#370a - Fourth Holy Night, again
Twelve days of intention and introspection. 12 days of relief and silence. Reprieve. Delight. 12 days of organisation and contemplation. Of discerning possibilities. Of planning. 12 days.
So that's what I have been doing since the 24th and it is the best way to spend Christmas. I know that people feel compelled to go out and visit friends and spend time, etc but I am literally happiest on my own. It is such a relief from the daily expectations which surround me. To sleep when I want.
Today I cleared most places, except the garage and I did not do planning. So that is what I will do tomorrow. In the morning when I get up I will write. This time I will try to write for an hour and a half for Atlantis and then I will go for my run. After that planning, call the insurance people and then plan. And then I'll go and visit Anthony and Ruth in Bangor to give them their Christmas presents.
The boys will be here tomorrow which means the hub bub will begin again. And that's also nice. But these three days of silence has been the year's gift to me.
So today:
1. I wrote
2. Ran again - now that I have started I know I will continue for a while
3. Ate well
4. Cleaned the Games, Study, Boys' Rooms and Hall Cupboard
5. Did more laundry - completely it actually
6. Rested and read
I have also written the days as a, b, c because apparently I have not written 370 entries but only 366 - this will be the 367th. I did finally catch up with all of my writing entries.
A year ago I began once more to write about Atlantis, I began to write short observations, I started going out into the landscape to see work with the elements, wanted to get divorced and I was just looking at starting Forest School. This year I am now writing daily installments of stories, am now part of a moon group which works with the elementals, I am well on my way to being divorced and have got the Forest School going. So tomorrow, I should also start doing the publicity plan for Forest School.
The planning will sort everything out by way of piano and painting as well...
Comments