6.2.26 - 46 - End of week 1
It has been one week since I was ill and I began eating and living sensibly.
I feel great. I've slept well, although I am having very odd dreams. I don't charge my phone fully so that it dies in the evening. I am rereading The Crying of Lot 49 which I have discovered was written in 1966 and Pynchon was in the Navy - which explains how he knows about naval history and life on boats so well. Strangely, last night I dreamt I was sailing a boat from somewhere to South Africa. It was most odd. We kept on trying to get started and I kept on saying I needed proper shoes.
I haven't drunk for a week, which is saying something as since around Halloween I have been having mid weeks drinks. It feels great. I'm also not eating in the middle of the night - no more midnight snacks - and this holiday I'm going to start running again - and keep running.
I've just boiled up a rosemary tisane and I'll mix it with lemon juice and use it as a rinse this morning instead of shampooing. Here's the link to the recipe. But it's not hard. Boil water, add rosemary.
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Rosemary-Water-for-Hair
I feel awful as well. I am very short with people which I could be more generous to. I must be nicer to people. Be nicer to people. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything, etc.
It would be great to be born without shame. No, no it won't. But amazing for people who are born without shame. Able to justify anything on the planet to themselves. I just watch them and I'm amazed.
How can they bring themselves to do these things?
Right I need to sort lesson plans. Oh I wanted to say, that the weight loss is going great. Really feeling it without being hungry and eating so much less sugar in general.
Comments