5.2.26 - 43 - The Meltdown
It has been such a weird few weeks. Nothing is the same any more. Nothing. Not after Covid. Before Covid, yes, life was a bit stupid, but at least we were getting somewhere, after Covid - all this organised chaos. BUT it doesn't matter because remember - Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Actions. That is what we were brought by Zarathustra and really - REALLY - that is all we need to know. All.
If ever confused, break glass and see - Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Actions. Everything else is irrelevant.
Often the people who are in power try to confuse you. Do not be confused. Life is simple.
It is simple.
It is easy.
I know what to do. It is a great feeling that. knowing what needs done. And having the capacity to do it.
It's brilliant.
So, I am feeling better. I was right to take an extra day.
I have been eating well. Yesterday I did want to go and get a steak and have some wine, but I resisted. I did make myself some scrambled eggs though and today, I did have breakfast. Two small bowls of borscht and two eggs with some bread. But that'll be it until this afternoon where I will make pea soup.
In essence, I have been eating well since Saturday when I made the celeriac soup. Then the broccoli soup and now the borscht soup. Oh I did taste some of the cupcake. That was cool.
Also cool is how everything is falling apart. I think the saddest thing about Chomsky is that in the end he was human - he let his star status get to his head and he was co-opted by the establishment. This will explain how come he ended up being such an idiot around Covid. But it is so sad though to see that he was seduced by Epstein and while he probably did not take part in the who sex ring thing, he fell under his spell. He is probably too old to understand what's going on, but he has lived for too long. His legacy is now tarnished by being in these circles of the deep state - he became one of them. Him, Deepak Chopra, and god knows who else. I never liked Deepak Chopra anyway. Actually I'm trying to think of people whom I admire as inspirations to lead good lives - I actually cannot think of anyone. Not one person. Maybe Zarathustra and Christ. But that's it. I don't even like Buddha on account of how he abandoned his family - that I can never get over. But really, that's it. Some amazing women - feminist inspirations, but yeah. No. That's it. Maybe it was because I did literature - just maybe.
Watching the waters rise and lap against their shores has been fascinating though. Did they think they would get away with it? Did they? Did they think that they would be able to victimise people forever and play their games and it would go well for them? Whitney Webb is doing God's work putting these assholes in their place. The thing about the whole Davos thing is that it is so bleeding obvious. You would NEVER EVER imagine that this would be possible because its just so tacky and childish - but indeed that is what it is.
Listening to Candace Owens now go on about all these gods being conflated in a huge ball of mythic mess also makes me think the same thing. It sounds perfectly ridiculous because you have idiots which have just gone to the nearest mythic shop, and without any understanding of how these things work, just jammed together a whole load of gods which have nothing to do with each other and now have decided that they are trying to resurrect Gilgamesh. It is so mad. But it also makes me think - dear god, it sounds absolutely plausible that these assholes have gotten the wrong end of the mythic stick and are now trying to do incredibly stupid things. Also it does sound like the actual plotline of Evil.
Imagine dragging poor Gilgamesh into this. Surely we are past the point of this stupidity. Just putting together a whole bunch of old world gods and thinking that they are real. Zarathustra was 6000 years ago and here we are with this nonsense.
Clearly people are calling her out because she is saying please don't email me - I'm just repeating what THEY believe in.
Then you have Whitney Webb and everything is forgiven.
The fall of the house - the houses - all the houses falling. When we no longer give them their due. Just don't buy into any of that shit. None of it, and you will be fine. Just walk your own path.
Comments