1.2.26 - 35 - Blah


Absolute gangsters of the nicest kind... my amazing sons


Well, I am finally sick. After months of not being sick - I am now sick. It started on Friday and then I should have stayed home but I did not - and now I am actually sick. Great. It's basically a head cold and a kinda flu. But I'm sneezing and just feeling shite. At least I'm doing the blog today.

All of P--r's life, someone has always helped him out. Now he is gloaming on the boys. But hey, I am not going into detail here, however, suffice it to say, a long time ago I drew my boundaries and stopped. And this applies to all people like him, as soon as you do that, they lose all interest in you and move on to the next person.

But to use his own sons - well, it was only a matter of time. So I'll just leave it at that.

And it does bother me. At least the boy knew enough to not share in the car. Which he asked him to do. and I am not going to delete this. I am not. If he reads this, then he should know that he has always been a user.

He used my parents, he used me, he has totally taken advantage of everything which he could take advantage of and then I said no. No more.

I hear he has a cleaner now. We never had a cleaner unless he was on his own. I kinda think, one day the cleaner rang him up at 3 am and gave him an earful. I wonder if it was more than just being a cleaner. Maybe it wasn't a cleaner at all. Maybe it was someone whom he had pissed off because he had something with her. Nothing surprises me about that man anymore. The chaos merchant. 

Anyway, I think I'm going to not go to school tomorrow nor Tuesday. I just am so unwell. I don't know what to do. I seem to have a stomach bug as well. It's just everything. No appetite. I did make a celeriac soup and that's all I've been drinking for the past 24 hours. I did have pineapple, but barely ate that. 

This too shall pass. Everything passes.

G said that when he heard O agree, he leapt out of bed and said he would go to, out of solidarity. At least the boys have each other. I have always been so happy that they both support each other. How much they love each other. We have each other.

Right.

I don't know what to do now cos I'm not feeling well.

My brain is on the blink. I should have just not gone in on Friday. It was a stupid idea to go in one Friday. So stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District