15.2.26 - 52 - Today


I got up at 4.30 am today and just caught up on my blogging. Then I watched Boy and the Heron which I still don't understand, and dozed... maybe if I didn't doze whenever I watched it, that would be good. Then I came back here to plan the rest of the week. 

At 11.45 am I am going to clean the house for a couple of hours, followed by a couple of hours of forest school and then I'm going to organise the week. There are two Robins which keep coming here. They are adorable. I assume they are a pair. I also cooked some sausages which were going off and gave them to the birds after chopping them up into small pieces and that also seemed the be a great hit. 

It looks dry for the rest of the week. I think I'm going to do trees for the next ML. The garden is filled with birds eating at the feeders. Birds fly in and out. They use the overgrown hedges to lurk and strike. I think feeding birds is the nicest and easiest thing anyone can do which does some good. 

I have a few more stories to write. I'll try doing Lakshmi and then start cleaning the house. It's been ages since I've done a story.

Oh the diet was going great the week before and then went to hell this week. Well, it's back again today. Sure what can you do - win some and lose some.

And no running as yet. Hopefully I do something later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love

The Central Business District