#25.20 - Londonium
![]() |
| Tube station |
Well, London. I saw Josh. I saw Francoise. I ate Turkish food. I saw Blake. I sat in a pub and drank gin. I rode the Tube. London is definitely a lot grimier and grottier than when I last saw it three years ago. It was really not a pleasant place to be in. There were pockets of real wealth alongside such serious homelessness. We think we have a homeless problem... no, we do not. LONDON has a homeless problem. It is everywhere.
There is so much homelessness than it has become pervasive. It has actually become so ridiculous that I felt unsafe on the streets. How can they think of spending so much money on Big Ben? How could they just ignore what's going on, the media, the politicians. No wonder people want Brexit. I really worry what will happen to the UK come the 31st.
Right. I don't know what to say. I have been at sixes and sevens the entire time in January. It has been hell really. I need to think about what is happening. I didn't get a chance to do that in London and also apparently my brain is full of holes. I think I have menopausal brain. No matter...
It has been a busy time. So many balls in the air...
Well, I got up, did the laundry, washed dishes, cleared fridge, tidied the living room... and tomorrow... I am going to be honest with Alison I haven't done much and say I will have everything ready by the end of the week. It has been hell with the inspection and what not. These things are real. And then my trip to London... so everything seems to have crashed into each other.

Comments