#19.20 - What a couple of weeks
![]() |
| Auriga |
Everything is going well school wise. The kids are doing well. The lessons are going great. Things are ticking along. But I myself am exhausted. Everyone else is tired too. And the world is coming to an end.
Australia is on fire, the right is in the ascendancy everywhere, the ideals of love and compassion have been thrown out of the window. I can barely keep up.
People are so fucking selfish and stupid. I have had to listen in the past two weeks to people become increasingly insane and mental. I wonder also if people who don't travel are very conservative? I mean if you don't get out a lot, are you someone who is more likely to end up caring about what people think? I for instance generally don't care what people think. I don't care for it from where I came from and I don't care for it from where I live now. I care a lot about how I behave and how I affect other people and trying to do my best, I care all about that. But if my best isn't good enough, then you know, fuck that.
So that is currently where I am. I always do my best. If I am not doing my best there is a bloody good reason for it. That is how I have always lived my life. Sometimes I don't do my best because other people don't like it. Then I channel my love for doing my best into other areas of my life. But that is one of the reasons what I chose Steiner education because children don't know you are doing your best and your best is always what is good for them. So that's a win win.
I have really been unable to get up and blog. But I have been looking at a lot of stars...
Australia is on fire, the right is in the ascendancy everywhere, the ideals of love and compassion have been thrown out of the window. I can barely keep up.
People are so fucking selfish and stupid. I have had to listen in the past two weeks to people become increasingly insane and mental. I wonder also if people who don't travel are very conservative? I mean if you don't get out a lot, are you someone who is more likely to end up caring about what people think? I for instance generally don't care what people think. I don't care for it from where I came from and I don't care for it from where I live now. I care a lot about how I behave and how I affect other people and trying to do my best, I care all about that. But if my best isn't good enough, then you know, fuck that.
So that is currently where I am. I always do my best. If I am not doing my best there is a bloody good reason for it. That is how I have always lived my life. Sometimes I don't do my best because other people don't like it. Then I channel my love for doing my best into other areas of my life. But that is one of the reasons what I chose Steiner education because children don't know you are doing your best and your best is always what is good for them. So that's a win win.
I have really been unable to get up and blog. But I have been looking at a lot of stars...

Comments