#20.20 - Twinkling stars

No photo description available.
So toot

Here is some work from the last two weeks from the class.


No photo description available.
Gemini

No photo description available.
The lunar cycle

No photo description available.
Auriga

No photo description available.
Our notice

No photo description available.
The constellations we have done so far

Image may contain: tree, plant, sky, outdoor and nature
Enjoying our own local star

No photo description available.
Main Lesson book

No photo description available.
Where it all began - Orion and Taurus

This time Astronomy makes so much sense. 

Over the past two weeks I have really understood how to teach it. Last time I began with the stars and fell into a huge mess. This time round I began with the stars and success. 

Next week we are doing the planets and the moon, but still will have the daily constellation. I'll draw that and they can draw it in their books... It is going to be so awesome.

What I love is that I love teaching so much more this time round. I was so worried about it, but the class and I are settling in so well. The backwards and forwards of the lessons don't seem to phase them either. They are a really very capable class. Yes of course there are things which are different, but you know... they are whom they are...and they are so adorable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love