Peakey Blinders Vogue

Ghin's new hair cut, inspired by the Peakey Blinders


Front side
 Today we went to town. Belfast - so it wan't town, it was a city. It was one of those bright, dry wintery afternoons. It wasn't cold - 6 degrees. About 31 degrees colder than Singapore, i reminded my dad. My mom wanted to have lunch at Yo! Sushi, the new sushi place in town. Oisin wanted to get the Halo compendium. Yo! Sushi was bunged. Who knew that Belfast would embrace sushi like a sumo wrestler embraces his opponent. Although we did notice, sitting at the end of the train most of the left plates were the sashimi salmon. I had my obligatory glass of wine and the boys and my parents ate their way through plates and plates of food. After that we went hunting for hair mousses which my dad had been asked to get for a friend. THEN we went to the Turkish barber.

That was where Ghin had his Peakey Blinder haircut. It was so cute. The hairdresser thought i was out of my mind when i had suggested it. I have to say though it was GHIN who wanted it. I had been talking about Peaky Blinders and he said, yeah, i'd like a haircut like that. So he now looks like a Roundhead. Or a monk. Or an extra on the set. I can see the attraction of their haircut. It helps with the nits. Not that Ghin has nits. Oisin had a haircut, but it was not radical. I do wonder about Ghin sometimes.

But he now has an awesome look. All we now need is the flatcap and razorblades. The new term in school. Bring it on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geylang sepaku Geylang

The Central Business District

19.3.26 - 74 - Eulogy: What will survive of us is love